Soundtrack To Your Life
We have all had that thought – if my life was a movie I wonder what my soundtrack would be – well I have, on a number of occasions. I also admit that I can’t help but hope that one day the entire world will burst into song and dance like in the musicals. Come on, it can’t just be me who imagines this ALL the time?
Anyway so what I was thinking I’m going to set another music based challenged. Write an article, post a comment or make a video of the songs you would want to be played in the soundtrack to your life. You don’t need to follow my structure or list, just go with whatever that would happen in your own life movie. And I want EVERYONE to try and get involved in this.
I’ll start the challenge off with my own soundtrack.
1) The Opening Scene: ( Wake Up Call – Cherry Lee / Bathroom Girl )
2) Life as a Toddler: (Wombles Song – Wombling Song)
3) Naive School Years: (S Club 7 – Bring It All Back To You)
4) My First Major Crush: (Taylor Swift - Invisible)
5) Parents Separating: (Christina Aguilera – I’m Ok)
6) My ‘Emo’ Years: (A Kiss Could Be Deadly – I’ll Be Your Anti-hero Baby)
7) Battling with Depression: (Breaking Benjamin – Dear Agony)
8) That First Heartbreak: (Christina Perri – Jar of Hearts)
9) Finally Finished School: (Graduation Day – Head Automatica)
10) I went on a First Date: (Saving Jane - Butterflies)
11) I fell in Love: (Sweetest Thing – Bethany Joy Galleotii)
12) And then he proposed: (Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler)
13) I Hated My College Years: (Miss Invisible - Marie Digby)
14) Then learnt to be happy: (Pink – F*ing Perfect)
15) Discovered New Responsibilities: (What’s my age again - Blink 182)
16) When I dance my First Dance: (Sweet Child O Mine – Guns and roses)
17) Sing my child a lullaby: (Billy Joel - Goodnight My Angel)
18) Hopefully I’ll Reach Old Age : (Jackson Browne – These Days)
19) And Have A Happy Ending: (To Where You Are – Josh Groban)
20) The End Credits: (Always look on the bright side of life – Monty Python)
So there you have it. My soundtrack that I would want to play at certain moments that have, and I hope will happen to me in my lifetime. Feel free to listen to my music and/or ask me why a certain song is up there. So yeah let me know the Soundtrack To Your Life.